This Fourth of July we’re looking forward to hosting backyard parties, watching fireworks and eating all the red, white and blue foods we can imagine. With summer in full swing, the Fourth is the perfect excuse to bust out the grill, decorate your yard and enjoy all that summer has to offer! Whether you’re partying with family or friends we have a few ideas to get you patriotically inspired:
- It all starts with the outfit—whether you’re tie-dying your own shirt, going for the stars and stripes nails, or splurging on some blue eyeliner, the Fourth is a fabulous time to pull out all the flag attire!
- Set up lawn games for your guests to play. Flag-themed tic-tac-toe, red and white bean bag toss, or even a water balloon filling station will give your friends and family a fun activity to do while they’re waiting for the fireworks.
- Make a pitcher of Red, White and Blue libations and make Pinterest proud!
- Let Yogurtini take care of dessert! Pre-order froyo cups and toppings for your event and don’t worry about spending hours making holiday desserts. Check in with your local store for special flavors and topping availability.
- Set up a photo booth complete with flower crowns, a red and blue background and paper stars! Doin’ it for the ‘Gram never looked so patriotic!
Need more party inspiration? Check out our Pinterest page for all our celebration ideas! https://www.pinterest.com/yogurtini/red-white-and-swirl/
We hope everyone has a happy, safe and tasty Fourth of July!