Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and we know there can be a lot of pressure to spend a lot of money on gifts for your partner. But celebrating your love doesn’t have to break the bank! Here are 10 ways you can express your love without spending a ton:
- Make your own heart-themed card. Show them you care by making something rather than rushing and buying something last-minute.
- Help your heart, try a new fitness class. You can spend time with your partner, get in shape, and feel less guilty about all the chocolate later!
- Cook a new (heart-shaped) recipe. Pancakes, cinnamon rolls or bagels all make a great breakfast in bed. Top it off with a pink cream cheese or syrup to be extra festive!
- Leave heart-shaped pieces of paper around the house, reminding your partner of all the different reasons why they’re special to you.
- Print and frame cute couple photos you’ve taken in the last year. After they’re hung up you’ll have a daily reminder of how awesome you two are!
- Go on a froyo date! Check with your local store about special offers and events to celebrate the holiday. Looking to stay in? Get Yogurtini to go so you can enjoy it at home!
- Volunteer at a local organization like the Food Bank or Humane Society. Your caring gestures don’t have to be limited to your partner, there are always worthy causes in your area who need an extra pair of hands.
- Host your own wine tasting night. Invite some friends over, make a cheese platter and try new wines from your area or around the world! Go festive and have them all be red!
- Go ice skating or sledding. Snow is only around for a few more months, enjoy it while it lasts!
- Make a Date Night jar for the rest of the year. Write ideas on sticks and put them in a cute glass jar. Include pink, white and red sticks for a festive look!
Need more inspiration? Check out our Pinterest page for more Valentine’s Decorations and presents! https://www.pinterest.com/yogurtini/be-my-valentine/